Administration and Support Services
The Administration & Support Services department is responsible for the general administration and support services functions of the National Blood Service. The department provides corporate services that cut across all other departments and units.
The core functions of the Administration & Support Services department include:
- providing general administrative and secretarial services.
- ensuring regular provision of utility services (water, electricity, internet, waste collection, telephone).
- ensuring the availability of logistics required for programmes and activities, preparation and implementation of annual procurement plans.
Other functions include
- coordination of meetings workshops, conferences and seminars.
- overseeing the deployment and maintenance of ICT infrastructure.
- provision of an efficient record management system, development and implementation of planned preventive maintenance programmes for infrastructure (building, transport & equipment).
- coordination of general housekeeping and security services.
The department also contributes to planning and budgeting processes in accordance with approved guidelines.
Department email address: firstname.lastname@example.org